Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pandora Bracelet


I was given this bracelet for my 17th birthday and I have loved it ever since! I have accumulated quite a few beautiful charms so far but I like being able to show the actual bracelet so I don't want to have too many on at a time. But here are my three favourites.

The christmas tree charm I think have to be my absolute favourite charm, it is solid silver with a solid gold star on the top. I love the silver pandora charms but adding this little bit of gold on top makes it even better! Christmas time is in my opinion the best time of year, not only because I was born in December but just because it's christmas!!! Who doesn't love christmas! So I like to keep a bit of christmas with all year round hence this gorgeous charm which funnily enough I got for christmas! 

The other two charms are pretty simple, the heart is just the perfect charm that looks so pretty on the bracelet and the pearl drop charm is so me! I love pearls and this was my first real pearl jewellery item before I got my necklace and bracelet set for my 18th. I like how is adds an extra dimension to the bracelet having it dropped down on a clip.

These bracelets go with just about anything and are really easy to wear! I love it!

Do you guys own pandora bracelets? What are your favourite charms?


No comments:

Post a Comment