Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Shoes

[Bertie Striped pump £15 sale price Crew Clothing Co.]

After years of longing after a pair of toms, I found a much cheaper and gorgeous little alternative! I had been considering buying a pair of toms when I found these in the sale at Crew. 

I am heading off to explore Belgium next month and I had been looking for a pair of shoes that were comfy and sturdy for strolling around various European cities. These are really comfortable so far and look perfect with white shorts or jeans or just about anything! And they are so me! I love stripes and I have a fairly preppy style, not all out Lily Pulitzer but more J.Crew ( even though we don't have it in the UK ... sighs), so these will go with just about everything in my wardrobe!

I am looking forward to wearing these for the majority of the summer, if the sun would hurry up and reappear! 

Do you have any summer staples you are looking forward to wearing? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment