Friday, June 28, 2013

Fridays Letters #1

 [Another walk up the hill, one of my favourite views of Edinburgh]

Taking inspiration from The Sweet Season Blog  I will be starting Friday's Letters to give you all an insight into my week and whats going on in my life! Here goes! 

Dear Friends why do you all live so far away! I miss you and I can't wait to be with you all for our holiday in Belgium next month! I am thankful for Facebook, our conversations about Wimbledon and Apprentice wednesdays to keep us connected. Looking forward to September already to be back at uni and with you lovely people again.

Dear Skype you are amazing. Being able to talk face to face with 9 of my friends, at the same time, all spread around the world has been amazing this summer!

Dear Sun I have forgot you even exist! Where are you?! Scotland needs you right now! 15 degrees C and cloudy is not okay for the end of June! Come back please!!

Dear Sister (Emma) You left for an adventure of a lifetime yesterday, travelling all the way around the world to Malaysia. I know you will have the time of your life and I hope you enjoy every second of it! I know you were stressed about traveling but it is only a means to an end and once you are there it will be worth it! I love you and I will see you in two weeks! 

Dear my lovely readers thank you for stopping by at my little corner of the internet, feel free to look around and comment to say hi! You will make my day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment