Monday, July 1, 2013

Just Grapefruit Arran Aromatics Review


I love candles! Always have! But living in university accommodation all year where candles are banned has meant my I couldn't burn any of my beautiful candles for a whole 9 ish months! However, this means I have come home to a room full of unburned candles to burn through.

This is my favourite spring/summer candle that I have bought many times. It is a lively fruity smell without being over powering and too sweet. I hate those sweet smelling candles that have any kind of cupcake or marshmallow in their name, they make me feel so ill. But I love soft fruit scents, spices and woody smells, really any of the Jo Malone candles will do me! This candle is a cheaper alternative and on a student budget is the perfect candle I can burn all the time without feeling like I am just burning money! 

It also comes in a nice glass container which is heavy enough for it to feel quite expensive and looks nice on my vanity. Unfortunately to my distress this has been discontinued but I have got my eye on the Green tea and Fig candle for when this runs out!

I would definitely recommend Arran Aromatics if you are looking for lovely candles that won't break the bank. 

What do you think about candles? Do you love them or don't really see the point? Let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment