Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Letters #2


The sun has finally appeared here in Scotland! And unfortunately this has resulted in a lack of blog posts on my part ... oops! It's really is a rare occurrence here so I took advantage of it! Anyway I am off to Belgium with a group of university friends tomorrow! I am so excited!!! So there will be a little break in posts for another week ... I know, I know sorry guys! But, when I get back there will be lots of photos and a few reviews of products I am taking away with me. In the mean time here's my letters!

Dear Scotland- You have finally blessed us with a week of amazing sunshine! The sun really shows off what a beautiful country you are and I remember how lucky I am to live here. Try and let the sun shine for as long as you can! 

Dear Family- Being home from University has really made me appreciate having family around me all the time and I love you all.

Dear Car- Having just past my driving test I really appreciate having you, our cute little red fiat, to drive around in! Although I am being used as a taxi service by my sister! 

Dear Best Friend- I don't even know what I would do without you. I have missed you so much being away from each other at university but I can't wait to go on holiday with you this summer! 

What have you guys been up to? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment